Follow these simple instructions for the best results.
- Thaw pie completely in the refrigerator and place on a baking tray
- Preheat your convection oven to 380°F
- Brush pie LIGHTLY with a beaten egg
- Bake until pie is golden brown and reaches an internal temperature of 160°F (approx. 20 min depending on the oven)
- Ensure the pie base has browned and is thoroughly cooked. You can carefully lift the pie out of the foil to check the base but use caution as the pie and the foil will be very HOT.
Pies bake best in a convection oven. If a convection oven is not used baking may take longer to brown the crust. If you would prefer us to bake your pies and send them to you baked and chilled please let us know in the Special Instructions when you checkout.